Monday, November 17, 2008

chhhhaaarrrrrrrrrrlllllllleeeeeeennnnnneeeeee


So this blog is an affectionate ode to my dear friend Charlene. She is currently sitting beside me waiting for drama to start, thus my current muse. So here it is in all of its glory: Ode to Charlene.


Hannah Montana shirts and jet black chuckie-t's
Debating her hair color as it tossels in the breeze
Audrey Hepburn purse and a new Blackberry phone
I've known her only a few short months, but my how she has grown
From barely peeking out of her room to a Chi Alpha drama star
I'm throughly convinced that no dream could be too far
Thought provoking chats about her pants being to short
I swear this girl makes me laugh so hard it causes me to snort.

That's right ladies and gentlemen. Charlene. The Ode is almost as goofy as she is. Love ya girl!

2 comments:

sarah m. said...

Awww, I <3 Charlene too.

Momma Kay said...

You have to know that when I read that title, I hear that blasted little "CChhhaaarrrrllliiieeee---let's go to candy mountain, Charlie!!" You know I hear that, right???? Then I get it stuck in my head...so yeah, thanks a lot! Btw, I find your little odes to be totally, wonderfully, randomly YOU!!