Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Something new in this new year...

I'm tired. It's very early here, but it seems as though my family has been going for hours and hours. I finally convinced myself to flop out of bed at 8:45 and to be honest, I felt like it was entirely too early but I was proud of my grown up early morning self. So here I sit, in the floor of the study room. "Doing what?" you may ask. Well allow me to enlighten you. I am sitting in the floor, macbook in hand, helping my father find a background that he likes for his new blog! That's right ladies and gentlemen, as scary as it is, my father decided to finally bite the bullet and get himself a blog! My only fear is that reading his blog and mine would cause a person to recognize some similarities between the two of us which I have strived to cover up for many many years. However, I believe that I am well prepared to make halfway legitimate excuses for the similarities that will surely ease my mind.  Regardless, I am looking forward to his blog as my dad has some truly fascinating thoughts and opinions. It will be nice to see them in a text format. So today, I give you "Light the Darkness" which can be found at "www.lightthedarknessblog.blogspot.com" There isn't anything on there yet as we are battling the layout situation, but I'm sure it will be excellent once it is up and running. (Which could be a while because apparently he is where I get my ability to sit at the computer for hours upon hours until I locate exactly what I was looking for.) I hope everybody has a splendid day and a wonderful and safe New Year! 

No comments: